A variety of accommodations include safari tents, chalets, and a campsite. For those not wishing to cater for themselves, meals are available in the restaurant.
All accommodation offers lake views except for one of the chalets, the campsite tents and the campsite, which are further back on the property, but situated under massive indigenous trees, offering plenty of shade on grassy areas.
For tour guides there is also a safari tent tucked back in the forest area.
Detailed accommodation is as follows:
- Ten campsites with ladies and gents shared ablutions, and communal laundry/kitchen sinks – all campsites have a BBQ, light and power plug.
- Four twin standard safari tents in the campsite area which share the campsite ablutions. They also share an outside BBQ and light and power plug and a communal kitchen – twins (sleeps two each).
- One standard safari tent tucked in the back of the property with an open air en-suite shower. This tent offers two single beds but does not have any self-catering facilities. Garden views only.
- Three custom built luxury tents with open air en-suite showers. Each tent offers lake views with two single beds and they share a communal kitchen.
- Four chalets with en-suite showers and small kitchenettes – two family chalets (sleeps 4 each), one double chalet & one twin chalet (sleeps 2 each).
- One chalet with en-suite shower and bathtub – double chalet (sleeps 2)