A variety of accommodations include safari tents, chalets, and a campsite. For those not wishing to cater for themselves, meals are available in the restaurant.
All accommodation offers lake views except for one of the chalets and the campsite, which are further back on the property, but situated under massive indigenous trees, offering plenty of shade on grassy areas.
For tour guides there is also an en-suite triple tent tucked back in the forest area.
Detailed accommodation is as follows:
- Twelve campsites with ladies and gents shared ablutions, and communal laundry/kitchen sinks – all campsites have a BBQ, light and power plug.
- Three twin standard safari tents with open air en-suite showers and a communal kitchen – twins (sleeps 2 each). These tents are quite close together making them ideal for groups and families.
- One triple standard safari tent tucked in the back of the property with an open air en-suite shower. This tent offers three single beds but does not have any self-catering facilities. Garden views only.
- Four chalets with en-suite showers and small kitchenettes – two family chalets (sleeps 4 each), one double chalet & one twin chalet (sleeps 2 each).
- One chalet with en-suite shower and bathtub – double chalet (sleeps 2)