A variety of accommodations include chalets, tents and a campsite. For those not wishing to cater for themselves, meals are available in the restaurant.
All accommodation offers lake views except for one of the chalets, the campsite tents and the campsite, which are further back on the property, but situated under massive indigenous trees, offering plenty of shade on grassy areas.
For tour guides there is also a safari tent tucked back in the forest area.
Detailed accommodation is as follows:
- Ten campsites with ladies and gents shared ablutions, and communal laundry/kitchen sinks – all campsites have a BBQ, light and power plug.
- Four twin standard safari tents in the campsite area which share the campsite ablutions. The tents are fitted with bed linen, towels, an overhead light, a plug point for charging and a fan. They also share an outside BBQ and a communal kitchen – twins (sleeps two each).
- Four custom built luxury tents (wood & canvas structures) with open air en-suite showers. Each tent offers lake views with two single beds, bed linen, towels, tea/coffee making facilities, spacious mosquito nets and fans. Three of the tents share a communal kitchen.
- Four chalets with en-suite showers and small kitchenettes – two family chalets (sleeps 4 each), one double chalet & one twin chalet (sleeps 2 each). They all have a bed linen, towels, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, spacious mosquito nets and fans.
- One chalet with en-suite shower and bathtub – double chalet (sleeps 2). The room has bed linen, towels, a tea/coffee making facility, a spacious mosquito net and fan.